Permission Workflow offers a productive way for IT administrators to manage item-level permissions among all the users and user groups by streamlining the whole process.
Key features include:
- Automatically assign item-level permissions to users and groups for all items in a SharePoint list.
- Assign item-level permissions to users and groups as items created or modified.
- Apply item-level permissions for existing items within a SharePoint list.
- Assign users and groups custom permission settings according to conditions.
- Assign permissions based on content types (Document, Item, Folder, Document Set).
- Import or export permission settings as an xml file.
- Apply list permission settings to items within a list.
- Determine the users and user groups that will be assigned custom permission settings according to specified conditions.