Permissions Boost is the all-in-one SharePoint permissions management solution.
Permission Boost comprises:
- Column/View Permission: Makes possible to assign all permissions at Column/View level according to predefined conditions.
- Permission Workflow: Assign automatically item-level permissions to users and groups as items are created or modified.
- Item Permission Batch: Administrator can add or remove custom permissions for specified users or groups in bulk.
- Enhance Column Level Permission: Hide columns or make columns read-only so that unauthorised users will not see or edit sensitive data in a list.
- Assign Column Permission Based on Roles: Besides assigning column permissions to users, groups or user columns (such as Assign To), you can also create rules based on users roles to determine who can access columns.
- Assign Permissions Dynamically via Conditions: Determine whether and when columns should be visible, read-only or hidden, or which columns should be accessed by whom.
- Manage Column Permission in a Centralised Location: Access and manage all column permission parts from one central location without entering each list or library individually.
- Extra Protection Against Access From Web Services: In an organisation, users may use applications to pull data from SharePoint via web services.
- Compatible with Other Apps: With the published API (Application Programming Interface) in column permission, you can integrate your app with column permission.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com