SharePointBoost Password Change tool notifies users prior to password expiry. Once logged in, the user can update the password via the main user menu in SharePoint.
- Change AD or Local NT passwords without administrator intervention
- Support for Forms Authentication (including ADAM and ASP.NET)
- Warn users on password change failures or if password does not meet policy requirements
- Notify users before passwords expire
- Customisable error messages
- Change password to current logged in user only
- Log all password changes
- Automatic detection of authentication type
- Default error message
- Change passwords via the main user menu in SharePoint
- Support for single servers, multiple servers and trusted and untrusted multiple domains.
The following licences are available:
- Site Collection Licence: applied to a specific site and applies to the number of end-users on that site collection. Recommended if one site collection is required with a Site Collection ID that is unlikely to change frequently (the Site Collection ID will change if SharePoint is re-installed or SharePoint data are transplanted from one server to another)
- Farm Licence: applies the amount of end-users of the largest site collection within a particular farm. Recommended if installing a SharePointBoost product on multiple site collections or if the Site Collection ID changes frequently.
to read installation details and FAQs.