PageZephyr is a stand-alone desktop application for the Mac that enables Adobe, Quark and Microsoft Publisher files to be converted without the need for native applications. Search and edit content and extract text for export to plain, RTF or TXT formats. Import Adobe InDesign, Quark and Microsoft Publisher content into a Wordpress blog and use advanced search features and text styles. Once an archive is indexed full, common keyword and phrase search terms produce nearly instantaneous results. Penetrate large volume, proprietary archives to locate information and extract the targeted text content from multiple documents without printing, scanning or post-processing.
- Index content easily within Apple Macintosh storage volumes.
- Desktop Search within Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress and Microsoft Publisher files.
- Edit content from search results within a convenient Storyboard Window.
- Extract content from multiple documents simultaneously.
- Export content to rich text format RTF or a plain text TXT file.
- Publish and distribute content to the internet using output options to blog sites like WordPress, Google Docs, Scribd and Box.net.
- Supports Microsoft Publisher 2002 – 2010, QuarkXPress 4 – 9 and InDesign CS – CS6 file types.
- PageZephyr does not require Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress or Microsoft Publisher.