PRTG Network Monitor is a network monitoring tool that assures the availability of network components and measures traffic and use. PRTG Network Monitor includes more than 150 sensor types for all common network services, including HTTP, SMTP/POP3 (email), FTP, etc. We can alert users to outages before their users even notice them, including via email, SMS, or pager. Even better, after users use PRTG to track request times and uptime for a few months, you can optimise your network such that the pager never rings again.
PRTG Network Monitor runs on a Windows machine within your network, collecting various statistics from the machines, software, and devices which you designate. It also retains the data so you can see historical performance, helping you react to changes. PRTG comes with an easy-to-use web interface with point-and-click configuration. Easily share data from it with non-technical colleagues and customers, including via live graphs and custom reports.
It supports multiple protocols for collecting this data: SNMP and WMI, Packet Sniffing, NetFlow, jFlow and sFlow.
PRTG Network Monitor benefits:
- Avoid performance bottlenecks and proactively deliver better quality of service.
- Reduce costs by buying according to needs and increase profits by minimising downtime.
- Find peace of mind: No alarms from PRTG means that everything is running fine.
- Single Page Application web interface. All object setting dialogues are shown as pop-up layers, so you never lose the current context when changing the tag of an object or adding a notification trigger.
PRTG Network Monitor is available in the following Editions
- Enterprise Edition: Monitor up to 500 or 1000 sensors.
- Enterprise Unlimited Edition: Monitor an unlimited number of sensors and up to 30 remote probes on one computer.
- Corporate Edition: Monitor an unlimited number of sensors and an unlimited number of probes on multiple installations of the core server, regardless of geographic distribution.