PDFMailer enables PCs to use digital mail from any application without additional adjustments. All documents retain the original look and layout. PDFMailer has an especially simple and clearly layed out user interface. All important settings - like those refering to quality and security - are combined in a single task bar. Thumbviews and document previews show how the PDF will look like even before the document is being converted to PDF.
It is available in the following Editions:
- PDFMailer Standard Edition: generate PDF files and print, protect, combine and send them. It includes portal connection, a signature affixing facility and PDF-preview. XMLdata are forwarded via the
- PDF Mailer Professional Edition: automates dispatch processes with control from the ERP system. It includes portal connection, a signature affixing option and PDF preview
- PDF Mailer Professional Server Edition: for a single server and single CPU, it provides PDF-capability for every workstation in the network including granting of access rights, virtual letter paper and automation.
- create, save and send PDF documents simultaniously in one step
- send PDFs from every application or from the respective context menu
- centralised sending of individual pages or several documents
- the order of the pages can be altered before sending out the documents
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com