Ontrack PowerControls software suite includes two applications for searching, recovering, restoring and managing data in Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Office 2010 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server environments. Allows users to extract and restore individual Exchange messages, mailboxes or entire EDB files, and SharePoint items, lists, libaries, folders and entire sites. Items across multiple data sources can be found meeting specific search criteria.
Both applications work directly with backups and enables extraction and restoration of selected items. Changes to current processes and runs on Microsoft Windows workstations are not required.
It is available in the following editions:
- Ontrack PowerControls Standard Edition: for use on a single server with up to 100 mailboxes.
- Ontrack PowerControls Business Edition: for use on a single server with up to 250 mailboxes.
- Ontrack PowerControls Enterprise Edition: for use on an unlimited number of customised servers and mailboxes.
- Access SharePoint Easily: Open and read SharePoint 2010 sources and connect to SharePoint 2010 targets allowing users to conduct granular search and restoration on SharePoint Server 2010 data. In addition, administrators can respond to internal requests faster and meet internal service level agreements and recovery objectives with greater ease.
- Manage Dissimilar Source and Target Restore: Permits users to address mixed media, supporting both SharePoint Server 2007 and 2010 file formats.
- Restores Items: Mail items from previous backup can be restored into the production Exchange server or into a new or existing PST file.
- Advanced Find Feature: Search across all mailboxes in an acrhive EDB file using a variety of criterias including keywords, subject, date and specific user.
- Search Multiple File Formats: Users are able to search their SharePoint environment for Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010 file extensions, .doc and .docx and view the files in the search field.
- Help Manage: Users' complete set of mail items, including the Exchange Server 2010 Personal Archive Mailbox and Recoverable Items features.
- Functionality: Recovers from archived as well as active Information Stores.
- Window-based Workstation: Does not have to be installed on an Exchange server as OnTrack PowerControls uses native Microsoft Messaging API'S (MAPI) to communicate with the Exchange server.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com