OfficeScan 10.6 offers endpoint security solution for medium to large enterprise. With a flexible architecture, OfficeScan lets you custom your threat and data protection with plug-ins for virtual patching, mobile device management and security, data loss prevention (DLP), protection for Macintosh computers and virtual desktop security. The new DLP plug-in integrates easily into OfficeScan so you can deploy effective data protection immediately to secure all data, enforce security policies and comply with data privacy laws.
Key Benefits include
- Enhanced reporting permits better analysis, tracking and communication of security status.
- New DLP plug-in includes predefined policy templates, multi-channel content filtering and granular device control.
- Break the infection chain by blocking access to malicious files and websites.
- Reduce operational costs and IT management workload through File Reputation and Windows integrations.
- Prevent damages from infection, identity theft, data loss, network downtime, lost productivity and compliance violations.
- Add plug-ins that extend new security capabilities.
- Choose and deploy the right plug-in for your needs, when you need it.
- Reduced full-system scan time by 40% or more and a 50% improvement in boot-up time.
- Improves visibility of security status, enabling more rapid identification of threats and faster incident response.