Novell Open Enterprise Server
Novell Open Enterprise Server extends the capabilities of the SUSE Linux Enterprise platform by adding advanced networking, security and management services. With the integrated upgrade and migration utilities included in Novell Open Enterprise Server, you can introduce Linux at your own pace. Moreover, common utilities enable you to simplify the management of your mixed-platform environment at a reduced cost.
- Filr: Free your users, not your files, with Filr. Consumer-oriented file sharing products are great for vacation photos, but when your users start putting corporate data into the cloud, you need an enterprise-class alternative. Filr gives mobile professionals direct access to the home folders, shared network folders and personal files you’ve already secured—no matter what device they’re using or where they are.
- Don't leave your Macs out in the cold. Say aloha to Micro Focus Kanaka: For the first time, Micro Focus Open Enterprise Server customers will be entitled to the premier tool to connect Macs to enterprise networks, Micro Focus Kanaka. We know the popularity of Mac is growing and we're making it easier for our customers to support Mac users.
- Leverage your investments and lower costs: Moving to Open Enterprise Server costs less than a Windows migration, lets you leverage your investments and delivers key services for less.
- Simplify and streamline network management: Streamline, consolidate and simplify with the enhanced management capabilities of Open Enterprise Server.
- Get peace of mind using services with proven reliability: Advanced networking, file and print services that have been enterprise-proven for decades as highly reliable, scalable and available.
- Build your network on the world's most powerful Linux platform: Benefit from world's best Linux with industry-leading file capabilities, now and in the future.
- For extra protection against downtime and disaster: Talk to a sales associate about Business Continuity Clustering (BCC) for Open Enterprise Server. BCC works with OES and Cluster Services to provide site-to-site failover of critical workgroup and networking services. Services running on Open Enterprise Server within a cluster can easily fail over to another cluster in a completely different geographic location, eliminating downtime, ensuring critical services are available, mitigating compliance risk and minimising the possibility of human error.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com