Vision offers tools for teaching that are easy to use, even for a first-time user. Classroom management has been proven to improve student achievement and it makes integrating technology in the classroom more intuitive - with a clean, simple toolbar that puts a rich variety of powerful tools in your hands.
- Demo: Give every student a front-row seat, present lessons directly on student computers or smart devices.
- Showcase Student: Build confidence when you let students share their work on every computer screen in class.
- Pointer: Annotate lessons in any application with more than 20 shapes and highlighters.
- Start Application: Save time by opening the correct application on every student computer simultaneously.
- Kiosk Applications: Limit students computer use to programs you open for them. Students can’t exit – ideal during tests.
- Supervise the class: Supervise the activities of the students from your PC or iPad. See a thumbnail view of the entire class.
- Blank Screen: Focus student attention at the beginning of class or while giving directions by blanking computer screens.
- Lock Web: Turn student web browsing on or off for one student or the whole class from the teacher’s computer.
- Resource Lists: Easily create lists of teacher-approved web sites to guide student Internet use - while blocking the rest.
- Live View: See any student screen in high-quality, larger screen in real time in a new window.
- Remote Control: Take command of any classroom computer and remotely assist students for personalised instruction.
- Shut down and wake-up: Shut down, start or restart any or all classroom computers from the teacher’s station.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org