NetZoom is popular among hundreds of thousands of data center and network professionals who use it daily for IT asset management and who also use it as an Add-On to Microsoft Visio to create professional network designs, diagrams, rack elevations and floor layouts. NetZoom is offered as a renewable 12-month subscription service. This product fits the need of small data centers, data closets, server rooms, rack rooms, IT rooms and departmental IT rooms where fewer professionals may be engaged in managing various aspects of networks, racks, servers, A/V, security etc.
- Model Data Center and Rack Elevations: User can model and visualise the data center to any level including site, location, floor, room, zone, pod, row, rack, device, card and port as well as include all the interconnectivity between the ports.
- Rack Top and Zero–U Mounting: Rack Top and Zero-U device mounting allows users to mount the equipment on top as well as on the side of the racks, while fully accounting for their capacity utilisation.
- Search in Data Center Assets: Once your data center model is built, users will want to be able to locate individual assets quickly and easily. You can easily search devices and their location in the Data center.
- Configure Devices to Match Real Life: Use the Device Configurator to create “standard builds” for chassis and racks to maintain consistency across your site. You can assign default property values and prepopulate each chassis template using related cards and modules or load the rack templates with standard rack-mountable equipment. These configured devices may be used shared between users.
- Double-Height Slots: User can solve the traditional dilemma of how to model equipment that accepts double-height and half-height cards and blades. Now, you can change the configuration of the chassis slot height from single-height into a double-height in order to fit double-height cards, thereby increasing configuration flexibility and ease of use.
- Customise Data Properties: All devices are pre-populated with manufacturer name, product number, product description, rack space and dimensions information. You can add more data fields and populate them with custom data as needed.
- Import from Excel Spreadsheets and Visio Diagrams: Ability to import asset inventory from Microsoft Excel spreadsheets enable implementation of Asset management very easy. User can also import rack elevations from existing Microsoft Visio diagrams to populate devices.