NetZoom a DataCenter Worker Solution that helps professionals design, diagram, and document the physical infrastructure of networks and datacenters. NetZoom enables creation of quality network diagrams, floor layouts, and rack elevations and it can be used as a companion software solution for Microsoft Visio and Autodesk AutoCAD. At its core is the world’s largest library of manufacturer specific hardware shapes and stencils and a revolutionary set of tools. The latest release of NetZoom offers many new features that are often found in enterprise level datacenter management applications.
It is available in the following Editions:
- NetZoom for Visio: DataCenter Worker Solution that helps professionals design, diagram, and document the physical infrastructure of networks and datacenters in Microsoft Visio. It is the perfect companion software solution for Microsoft Visio. Subscription includes complete access to NetZoom Visio Stencils.
- NetZoom for AutoCAD: NetZoom is a DataCenter Worker Solution that helps professionals design, diagram, and document the physical infrastructure of networks and datacenters in AutoCAD. It is the perfect companion software solution for Autodesk AutoCAD.
Main Features Include:
- Library of Equipment Shapes and Stencils: create logical and physical network, datacentres and rack diagrams in Microsoft Visio and Autodesk AutoCAD using templates and equipment shapes and stencils from the NetZoom library. Users can search and find equipment shapes in the NetZoom library using a custom search engine
- DataCentre and RackBuilder Wizard: create datacentre layouts in Microsoft Visio and drill into the floor layout to create rack elevations. All rack diagrams are associated with a datacentre layout enabling users to work with a single file
- Auto Diagrams: automatically generate front and rear rack elevation diagrams
- Auto Layouts: automatically generate complex datacentre floor layouts for existing datacentre infrastructure within NetZoom
- Auto Reports: Automatically generate detailed inventory reports, warranty reports, capacity reports, and much more.
- Importing from Spreadsheets and Diagrams: import infrastructure and inventories from Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and import rack elevations from existing Microsoft Visio NetZoom diagrams
- Configurator and Favourites: collect frequently used devices and customise device chassis by adding cards and modules and populate racks with configured equipment to match real life counterparts
- Property Manager: add and customise data and properties and view cumulative data that are calculated automatically using in-built formulas
- Project Explorer: build and manage network and datacentre infrastructure and asset inventory inside NetZoom using the hardware shape library and locate equipment within networks and datacentres using custom search features
- Custom Watermarks: add watermarks on racks and equipment for quick identification and status.