NetSupport Notify is a focused software product providing on-demand desktop alerts, emergency notifications, popup alerting and one-way messaging on Microsoft Windows and Mac operating systems. It scales to the largest of enterprises, providing the real-time status of notifications and acknowledgements as well as delivering pre-scheduled alerts and notifications. External services are not needed; setup one or a number of notification gateways, deploy the agent software to all computers and the console software to all relevant operators. Alerts can be sent via a web based console obviating the need for software installation but retaining strict user security and control.
- Send notifications from a Windows PC: Send alerts & notifications to any Windows, Mac & Linux desktop from a Windows PC operator console.
- Web Interface: In addition to the installed desktop notification console shown above, alerts and notifications can also be sent via the supplied web component. Once installed centrally, authorised users can initiate notifications directly through their web browser.
- Notification Server: NetSupport Notify is based around its unique Notification Server technology. Installed on any Windows 2000 Server/Desktop or later, the Notification Server manages connections to all desktop agents and ensures immediate delivery of all alerts.
- NetSupport Notify Mobile Console for iOS: The NetSupport Notify Mobile Console for iOS gives you the freedom to communicate with your Windows, Mac and Linux desktop users on the move from an iPad, iPod or iPhone.
- Send notifications from an Apple iOS device: Send alerts & notifications to Windows, Mac & Linux desktops from any Apple iOS device.
Follow this link to download a free trial of NetSupport Notify.