is classroom management software providing teachers with complete control over classroom computers from a console that shows each student computer screen. Monitor student progress, engage students with on screen demonstrations, control web browsing and guide student learning via the Vision Teach-Pad. Confirmation are displayed in the message bar and clear automatically after a short time or may be dismissed.
- Support for Windows 8: now support Windows 8. Version 7.5 provides updated screen-sharing technology for full support of Windows 8.
- Manage from your iPad: teach from anywhere in your classroom with Vision Mobile, the new app for teachers that puts the full power of your PC onto your iPad.
- Supervise students' work: view an expandable thumbnail image of each student's screen on your computer, so you can follow their activities from your desk in real time.
- Share your screen: give your student's a full-screen view of your display, while locking their keyboards and mice.
- Control students' internet use: select which websites your class can view.
- Remote login: in single sign-in environments such as your library or computer lab.
- Showcase students' screens:
display what one student is doing on other students' computers: an excellent way to hold student demonstrations, presentations and spotlighting.
- Launch applications: open a file, application or website remotely, in one move, for the whole class at once: simultaneous application launch saves a lot of class time.
- Operate computers remotely: operate your students' computers without having to leave your desk. Help a student through a problem screen-to-screen, the moment you're needed.
- Kiosk applications: working in Kiosk mode, your students can't exit the applications you've launched, open anything else, access the desktop or restart their computers.
- Blank student screens: make classroom screens go blank in a click, locking students' keyboards and mice. Capture attention and stop all activity the instant you need to.
- Share files between computers: send documents, collect tests and distribute assignments in your classroom instantaneously, without having to pass out any papers.
- Remote shutdown & wake-up: start, restart or turn off all the computers in your class (or just the ones you select) at one time, from your desk, saving valuable preparation time.
- Dynamic screen annotation: Netop Pointer gives you over 20 annotation tools to make your on-screen presentations come alive. Zoom, highlight and draw on screen.
- Push-button control pad: TeachPad is a five-button control pad that plugs into your computer's USB port, letting you operate Vision's core features with the push of a button.
- Customise classroom view: label student screenshots and rearrange them on-screen, organising your display to mirror where your students are seated in the room.
- Chat with students: send and receive instant messages with a student, a group or the whole class, screen-to-screen. Communicate discreetly without disturbing others.
- Survey students, take polls: conduct anonymous polls of your classroom to assess comprehension and gauge morale. The results return to you automatically in a pie chart.
- Floating Toolbar: access key classroom management tools from the Floating Toolbar: an extremely intuitive, customisable interface unique to Vision & Vision Pro.