NetOp Vision is classroom management software providing teachers with complete control over classroom computers from a console that shows each student computer screen. Monitor student progress, engage students with on screen demonstrations, control web browsing and guide student learning via the Vision Teach-Pad. Confirmation are displayed in the message bar and clear automatically after a short time or may be dismissed.
- Manage your iPad: Teach from anywhere in your classroom with Vision Mobile, the new app for teachers that puts the full power of your PC onto your iPad.
- Interactive Tools: Included with Vision Pro, the WizTeach toolset from Quizdom provides 70 interactive tools across multiple subject areas.
- Support for Windows 8: Now support Windows 8. Version 7.5 provides updated screen-sharing technology for full support of Windows 8.
- Manage from Your iPad: Teach from anywhere in your classroom with Vision Mobile, the new app for teachers that puts the full power of your PC onto your iPad.
- Supervise Students' Work: View an expandable thumbnail image of each student's screen on your computer, so you can follow their activities from your desk in real time.
- Share Your Screen: Give your student's a full-screen view of your display, while locking their keyboards and mice.
- Control Students' Internet Use: Select which websites your class can view.
- Remote Login: In single sign-in environments such as your library or computer lab.
- Showcase Students' Screens:
Display what one student is doing on other students' computers: an excellent way to hold student demonstrations, presentations and spotlighting.
- Launch Applications: Open a file, application or website remotely, in one move, for the whole class at once: simultaneous application launch saves a lot of class time.
- Operate Computers Remotely: Operate your students' computers without having to leave your desk. Help a student through a problem screen-to-screen, the moment you're needed.
- Kiosk Applications: Working in Kiosk mode, your students can't exit the applications you've launched, open anything else, access the desktop or restart their computers.
- Blank Student Screens: Make classroom screens go blank in a click, locking students' keyboards and mice. Capture attention and stop all activity the instant you need to.
- Share Files Between Computers: Send documents, collect tests and distribute assignments in your classroom instantaneously, without having to pass out any papers.
- Remote Shutdown & Wake-up: Start, restart or turn off all the computers in your class (or just the ones you select) at one time, from your desk, saving valuable preparation time.
- Dynamic Screen Annotation: Netop Pointer gives you over 20 annotation tools to make your on-screen presentations come alive. Zoom, highlight and draw on screen.
- Push-button Control Pad: TeachPad is a five-button control pad that plugs into your computer's USB port, letting you operate Vision's core features with the push of a button.
- Customise Classroom View: Label student screenshots and rearrange them on-screen, organising your display to mirror where your students are seated in the room.
- Chat with Students: Send and receive instant messages with a student, a group or the whole class, screen-to-screen. Communicate discreetly without disturbing others.
- Survey Students, Take Polls: Conduct anonymous polls of your classroom to assess comprehension and gauge morale. The results return to you automatically in a pie chart.
- Floating Toolbar: Access key classroom management tools from the Floating Toolbar: an extremely intuitive, customisable interface unique to Vision & Vision Pro.
- Perfect for BYOD Environments: Students can connect to a Vision classroom using any browser-based device. The Vision Student app makes it even easier to connect from a student iPad or Android tablet.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org