Neevia docuPrinter TSE (Terminal Server Edition) is a docuPrinter Pro version adapted for use in a multi-user terminal server environmenty. docuPrinter TSE also fully supports Citrix MetaFrame.
To create a PDF file with docuPrinter TSE you have to connect to the server and print to docuPrinter from any published application that has a File to Print menu. You can also convert PostScript / EPS files to PDF through the drag-and-drop functionality by clicking on the docuPrinter TSE icon on your desktop and drop the PostScript / EPS file into the docuPrinter TSE window.
Any file that can be printed in MS Windows can also be printed to PDF using docuPrinter TSE which is also capable of converting PostScript and Encapsulated PostScript to PDF and Image files through its Drag-and-Drop module.
English, Spanish, French and German versions are offered for docuPrinter TSE.
- Windows 2000, 2003, 2008 Terminal Server/Citrix MetaFrame support.
- Can be configured at server level by the Administrator.
- Create PDF, EPS, PostScript, TEXT, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, BMP, PSD and PCL-X files from any Windows application that supports printing.
- 40/128 bits PDF encryption support.
- PDF linerisation support.
- Font embedding, resolution and image compression support.
- Apply stationery and watermark; full Unicode support.
- One click conversions to PDF, EPS, PostScript, TEXT, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, BMP, PSD and PCL-X from Windows Explorer.
- Multi-language support.
- Combine multiple documents into a single PDF/TIFF file.
- Email the converted file using the default email client.
- Drag/Drop conversion of PDF, PostScript and EPS files into PDF, EPS, PostScript, TEXT, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, BMP, PSD and PCL-XL.
- Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Publisher macro for Enhanced PDF creation.