SharePoint Lookup Boost provides an overview page listing all information related to an item. The page displays all items searched for and all items which look up information from that item. It can be used to build relationship between items from different lists enabling a two-way relationshipto be displayed in a page without creating two-way lookup columns manually. Search all items related to the specific item and display in lists.
- A Related Information link on the context menu of a SharePoint item to an overview page displaying all information for that item
- Display all items from which the item looks up information
- Display all items which look up information from the item.
- Server License: each web front end (WFE) will require a Server License (For SharePoint 2007: all servers running the SP Web Application service will need to be licensed; for SharePoint 2010: all servers running the "Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Web Application" service will need to be licensed). SPB Server Licenses do NOT limit the number of end-users.
- Site Collection Licence: applied to a specific site and applies to the number of end-users on that site collection. Recommended if one site collection is required with a Site Collection ID that is unlikely to change frequently (the Site Collection ID will change if SharePoint is re-installed or SharePoint data are transplanted from one server to another)
- Farm Licence: applies the amount of end-users of the largest site collection within a particular farm. Recommended if installing a SharePointBoost product on multiple site collections or if the Site Collection ID changes frequently.
- Premium Annual Support: Premium Annual Support is charged per license per year and provides all the benefits of our Basic Annual Support package, plus:
- Unlimited technical support via email with 6 to 10 hour initial response.
- Technical support via live chat.
- Invitation to participate in beta release programs.
- Free maintenance, minor and major version update releases.
- Free license upgrade for SP2007 to SP2010 migration.
Follow this link to read installation details and FAQs.