Item Permission Batch provides administrator capabilities to bulk manage permissions for users or groups on all items. Using it, administrators can add or remove custom permissions for specified users or groups. Bulk add or remove custom permissions for specified users or groups on items. Assign users and groups custom permissions according to conditions. Inherit list permission settings for all unique items in bulk.
Key features include:
- Bulk add or remove permissions on items: Item Permission Batch allows administrators to assign or remove specified permissions for users. So administrators can manage permissions on all items simultaneously.
- Set Permissions According to Conditions: Administrators can assign permissions with conditions. Conditions will determine whether an item is assigned permissions or not
- Inherit list permission settings for all unique items: IT administrators are empowered to inherit list permission settings for all the items within a list at one time, which will further alleviate their workload and accelerate the speed of an organisation's daily operation as well.
- Configure custom permission settings manually on a per-list or per-item basis.
- Remove all custom permission settings within a specific list and restore defaults for specified users or user-groups in bulk.
- Determine the users and user groups that will be assigned custom permission settings according to conditions specified by the SharePoint administrator.