Intel Parallel Studio XE
Intel Parallel Studio XE 2013 provides C, C++ and Fortran developers cutting edge tools to create parallel software running on today and tomorrow’s IA-compatible processors and coprocessors. Deliver top application performance while minimising development, tuning and testing time and effort. Intel Parallel Studio XE 2013 combines industry-leading compilers, performance and parallel libraries, error checking, and performance profiling tools for C, C++ and Fortran.
Intel Parallel Studio XE benefits:
- Performance: Improved compiler and library performance, Intel AVX-512 ready, Broadwell & Haswell-EP microarchitecture optimisation and Windows support for Intel Xeon Phi coprocessor.
- Analysis Efficiency: Better data mining for performance tuning, Incremental Analysis and Easier Suppression Management, easier migration from other debugging tools amd enhanced MPI analysis.
- Productivity: Improved conditional numerical reproducibility and enhanced GDB for Linux and OS X.
- Cross Platform Portability: OpenMP 4.0 for SIMD and target constructs, expanded C++11, expanded Fortran 2003 & 2008 and improved MPI 2.2 support.
Intel Parallel Studio XE is available in the following versions:
- Intel Parallel Studio XE: C, C++ and Fortran
- Intel C++ Studio XE: C and C++ only
- Intel Fortran Studio XE: Fortran only
Intel Parallel Studio XE comprises:
For more information on Intel Parallel Studio XE 2013, click here.