Intel Parallel Studio XE
You are developing software that needs to run faster. Your software performs big data analytics, medical imaging, time-critical financial analysis, simulations (e.g., CFD or weather) or one of thousands of tasks that need to get done now. You are already using incumbent development tools (e.g., GNU, XCode or Visual Studio) on Linux, OS X, and Windows.
What you need is a toolset that’s compatible with the way you already work and makes it easier to speed code execution. Intel Parallel Studio XE is a performance tool suite that boosts application speed by taking advantage of the ever increasing core count and vector registers width available in Intel Xeon processors and Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors.
What it Does
- Lets you develop faster code. Boost application performance that scales on today’s and next-generation processors.
- Helps you code faster. Use a toolset that simplifies creating fast, reliable parallel code.
- Includes high-performance compiler(s), libraries, parallel models, threading and vectorisation advisor, memory/threading debugger, profiler, and more.
- Make fast code using both vectorisation and threading. Vectorisation Advisor gives you the tools and tips to vectorise effectively in days instead of months.
- Boost the speed of data analytics and machine learning programs with the Intel Data Analytics Acceleration Library (Intel DAAL).
- Improve cluster performance by profiling MPI jobs faster (up to at least 32K ranks) using MPI Performance Snapshot.