SoftArtisans ImgWriter is a high performance image processor used for dynamic image creation, management and caching from web servers.
ImgWriter can be used for online photo galleries, product catalogues - or any application that needs to manipulate quality images and chart graphics.
ImgWriter consists of two server-side components: SAImageGen for sophisticated image creation and manipulation and SAImgCollection for image caching to optimise speed and performance.
- Adds watermarks to your images.
- Generates charts in ASP pages.
- Users are able to write dynamic captions on images.
- Adjust image size for faster web downloads.
- Turns photo negatives into colour positives.
- Read individual pages of a multi-page tiff file.
- Makes any colour in a GIF image transparent.
- Is able to merge two images efficiently.
- Users can create labels.
- ImgWriter increases web site's performance by caching frequently served images.
- Users can manage images from database blobs.