IDA Disassembler and Debugger is an interactive, programmable, extendible, multi-processor disassembler hosted on Windows, Linux or Mac OS X. IDA has become the de-facto standard for the analysis of hostile code, vulnerability research and COTS validation. See this executive overview for a summary of its features and uses.
- Multitarget Disassembler:
- disassembler modules for a large number of processors. Our free SDK even allows you to roll your own custom disassembler.
- full interactivity and extendability
- direct, through keyboard interaction
- through an internal programming language
- through external plugins
- as close as possible to the high level source code
- flirt technology (fast library identification and recognition technology).
- type system and parameter tracking and identification
- code graphing
- Multitarget Debugger:
- the debugger adds dynamic analysis to the information gathered statically by the disassembler.
- offers all the features expected from a debugger and more: remote debugger, tracing.
- remote debugger: target either Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and other machines in any combination.
- ARM Windows CE Debugger
- Many other targets...