View and print MS Project Support for MS Project 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 (as well as 98, 2000, 2002) project information without Microsoft Project installed on your PC. Installed on a Windows-based workstation, the Housatonic Project Viewer for PC, is the stand-alone solution for viewing Microsoft Project files. Housatonic Project Viewer looks and works the same way as MS Project. Users double-click on their mpp files to instantly view project information. Housatonic Project Viewer can also retrieve project data from MS Project ODBC databases or from SharePoint 2013 and lower.
- No training necessary: Looks and feels exactly like Microsoft Project.
- Saves money: Eliminates the need to purchase a full Microsoft Project license to simply open, view and print MPP files.
- Runs on muilti systems: Runs on Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Windows Server/Citrix Environments.
- Reads MPP files in various formats: MS Project 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 98 formats.
- Views large, complex MS Project files: Using custom views and custom filters.
- Reads it all: Reads all standard and advanced MS Project views, reports and filters.
- Easy to install: One licence key for silent installs in large corporations.
- View project info: From Project Server or Project Databases (Access, MS SQL).