GFI WebMonitor enables users to monitor and control Internet access in real time, ensuring that employee web browsing activity is aligned with business needs and that any files downloaded are free of viruses and other malware.
GFI WebMonitor is available as a single offering. The two editions, WebFiltering and WebSecurity, have been discontinued and all functionality is now available in the new version. It is important to note that the new features in this update are not available to GFI WebMonitor 2013 for ISA/TMG users.
- Allow admins to monitor and manage applications communicating on http(s) ports with application control.
- Increase productivity by controlling your employees’ web browsing habits and blocking IM.
- Formulate and enforce an effective Internet Usage Policy.
- Maximise bandwidth through time/bandwidth quotas, blocking media streams and proxy caching.
- Protect the network from dangerous downloads in real-time with multiple antivirus engines.
- Protect users and the network by blocking access to legitimate websites which have been compromised.
- Scan HTTPS-encrypted traffic for additional security.
- Help mitigate legal liability.