WebMonitor enables users to monitor and control Internet access in real time, ensuring that employee web browsing activity is aligned with business needs and that any files downloaded are free of viruses and other malware.
GFI WebMonitor features WebGrade, a site categorisation database that gives you control over what sites users can browse and block access to websites in particular categories, such as adult material, online gaming, personal email, travel websites, P2P, social networks such as Facebook and MySpace. This extensive database provides URL coverage for over 280,000,000 domains and is updated daily.
GFI WebMonitor is available in following editions:
- WebFilter Edition: Includes browsing control based on time and bandwidth quotas, as well as website categorisation and URL filtering for increased productivity and security.
- WebSecurity Edition: Includes download control, virus scanning through multiple antivirus engines, anti-phishing and control for most IM clients.
- UnifiedProtection Edition: Combines both the WebFilter and WebSecurity editions.
- Increase productivity by controlling your employees’ web browsing habits and blocking IM.
- Formulate and enforce an effective Internet Usage Policy.
- Maximise bandwidth through time/bandwidth quotas, blocking media streams and proxy caching.
- Protect the network from dangerous downloads in real-time with multiple antivirus engines.
- Protect users and the network by blocking access to legitimate websites which have been compromised.
- Scan HTTPS-encrypted traffic for additional security.
- Help mitigate legal liability.