GFI LanGuard allows you to scan, detect, assess and rectify security vulnerabilities in your network and secure it with minimal administrative effort. It gives you a complete picture of your network setup and so maintains a secure network state faster and more effectively.
GFI LANGuard combines scanning and patch management functions into one effective product. By analysing the operating system and the applications running on users’ network, GFI LANguard identifies potential security issues. Used regularly, it can alert users to weaknesses before a hacker can find them, enabling users to deal with these issues before a hacker can exploit them.
It can assists you in patch management, vulnerability management, network and software auditing, assets inventory, change management and risk analysis and compliance.
GFI LANguard benefits:
- Centralised patch management, vulnerability assessment and network auditing.
- Automated patching for Microsoft, Mac OS X, Linux operating systems and thuird-party applications.
- Over 50,000 vulnerability assessments carried out across your network, including computers, smartphones, tablets, printers, routers, switches and even virtual environments.
- Automated options help you to retain a secure network state with minimal administrative effort.
- Assists with PCI DSS compliance and other security regulations.