GFI FAXmaker is a network fax server software solution for small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) which enables users to send and receive faxes directly from an e-mail client and it saves each fax digitally for easier filing and finding.
FAXmaker for Exchange/SMTP is a network fax server that integrates with Exchange Server, Lotus Notes and various SMTP servers. It integrates with existing messaging clients and customised solutions and makes it possible to backup faxes and search them in the same way that e-mails are stored and retrieved on the network.
It makes sending and receiving faxes an efficient, simple and cost-effective process and solves the problems associated with manual faxing: printing out the document, walking to the fax machine and waiting for the fax to go through, not to mention the cost of fax machine supplies and repair.
- Email-to-fax and fax-to-email through most on premises or cloud-based email servers, such as Microsoft Exchange 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, Office 365, Lotus Domino, MDaemon and Gmail.
- Use existing phone lines, use fax over IP, or connect to online fax services for hybrid faxing.
- Automate faxing from line of business applications: If you can print it, you can fax it.
- Fax from email, multifunction devices, applications and mobile devices.
- Eliminate need for multiple distributed fax machines.