FlowChart.NET is a .NET programming component providing professional diagramming and charting capabilities for software written in C#, VB.NET or Delphi.NET. It can be integrated into applications with minimal programming and includes detailed documentation and examples in a variety of programming languages. It can provide a graphical presentation for:
- Workflow processes
- Object hierarchies and relationships
- Graphs and networks
- Entity-relationship and database diagrams
- IVR systems
- Industrial automation processes
- Genealogy trees
- Algorithms and flowcharts
- Organisational charts
- XML documents
- Classification hierarchies.
It is available in Standard and Professional editions: click here to see the feature matrix.
New Features include:
- Define node shapes using Visio-like shape formulas
- Define node shapes using GraphicsPath objects
- Improved support for nodes with non-uniform size in SpringLayout
- Improved symmetry in SpringLayout
- SpringLayout.Randomize randomises initial node positions.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org