Exclaimer Mail Utilities
is an effective rules based emailware tool that enables users to manage how email systems deals with emails sent and received by organisations. It combines many features that are beneficial to the management of email communication including email disclaimers, email branding, email signatures, auto-responding, forwarding, email blocking, anti-spam and anti-virus.
- Management and deployment: Users manage the installation and setup from a single computer no matter how many Microsoft Exchange 2003 servers are present. A setup wizard gets users set up with the first email signature.
- Driven by rules: Use the rules engine to define the emails needed to work with for each feature. Base rules around the AD group of the sender or maybe a trigger word in the email subject or the domain of the recipient. Users can even set up a rule based on specific AD attributes of the sender or recipient.
- Add email signatures and disclaimers: Choose to add signatures and disclaimers to Microsoft Exchange 2003 email at the top, at the bottom or just above the reply separator. Use the editor to create templates that include dynamic merge fields from sender or recipient Active Directory records or even the email itself. Exclaimer have also included a library of templates.
- Create auto replies: Mail Utilities has auto responding capabilities that lets users attach documents and brochures, incorporate branding elements like logos and even data from the original email like the body, the sender name or recipient data.
- Cut out the spam: The Mail Utilities spam filter is built on the sophisticated Recurrent Pattern Detection technology from Commtouch.
- Deployment: Exclaimer Mail Utilities allows users to
control mail utilities
environment from a centralised
location. Users can make one change
on the master system and that
change can be filtered down to
all other servers running
Exclaimer Mail Utilities.
- Error Handling: Many organisations are required by
law to add disclaimers to their email,
Exclaimer Mail Utilities addresses
this issue by detecting whether
email has the required information
in it and taking appropriate action.
For example, users can check to make
sure that email has a disclaimer
added to it. If the disclaimer is
missing users can take a variety
of actions including blocking it or
notifying the sender. This feature
guarantees that emails without
disclaimers are not sent until they
have the appropriate information
- Performance monitoring: Exclaimer Mail Utilities constantly
monitors the email traffic going
through its system. This data can
be used in conjunction with a
reporting tool to alert engineers to
email related issues. Users can also
use data from the monitoring tool to
produce reports on the performance
of your email systems.