Exclaimer Anti-spam for Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010 and Small Business Server 2008/2011 eliminates the threats and hassles from spam. Exclaimer Anti-spam works on a system of features and rules; in most cases, these provide a layer over existing Microsoft Exchange settings. Features are used to define core configuration for Microsoft Exchange anti-spam filters and as such, these are always processed first. Rules are provided to access settings which are likely to be changed on a more regular basis; users can:
- Maintain a list of recipients for whom anti-spam tests will never be performed (using the Recipient White List rule).
- Maintain a list of senders who are considered to be 'safe' and for whom anti-spam tests will never be performed (using the Sender White List rule).
- Maintain a list of senders who are considered to be 'unsafe' and from whom email messages will be blocked (using the Sender Block List rule).
- Specify actions to be taken with messages classified as spam as a result of Content filtering (using the Content filtering rule).
- Specify actions to be taken with messages classified as spam as a result of checking the Sender ID (using the sender ID rule).
- Specify actions to be taken with bulk email messages that are checked and classified by Commtouch (using the Commtouch Classifications rule).
- A Scenario for every occasion: a Wizard guides users through setup and introduces 4 basic scenarios that cover their every need:
- Quarantine to users' Junk folder
- The power of Commtouch: Commtouch's Recurrent Pattern Detection technology is tried and trusted around the world band it works to cut out spam without any impact on the flow of the emails that are critical to teh business.
- Auto-whitelist: makes a note of everyone the user sends emails to
- WhiteList maintenance: users can maintain a whitelist to ensure they get the emails they want as efficiently as possible
- SmartScreen from the smart guys at Microsoft Research: comes with an Intelligent Message Filter that learns what spam looks like.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org