Enterprise Architect is a high performance modeling, visualisation and design platform based on the UML 2.4.1 standard.
With complete traceability from mind mapping, through requirements to business and software design and deployment , Enterprise Architect provides the kind of robust and efficient visualisation and collaboration required in today's large and demanding modeling environments.
It includes new and unique tools that tightly integrate data models, wire-frames, information meta-models, XSD, XML, documents and code in a robust and collaborative environment. Revitalized user interface themes provide a compelling and sleek UI that is both engaging and stimulating
A truly agile modeling solution, Enterprise Architect provides a low installation overhead, sparkling performance and an intuitive interface.
Enterprise Architect is available in the following editions:
- Desktop Edition: For UML and business process modelling, visualisation and test management.
- Professional Edition: Modelling and visualisation tool aimed at work groups, analysts and developers.
- Corporate Edition: Comprehensive modelling product for larger development teams.
- Business and Software Engineering Edition: Whether you are a software development professional, business modeler, architect, requirements expert, project manager or simply involved in the design and construction of quality software and business services, this edition of Enterprise Architect has the features and built in tools to help you and your team deliver the best solution possible.
- Systems Engineering Edition: As a systems and software development professional working on real-time, embedded and systems solutions using UML, SysML, DDS and related technologies, this edition of Enterprise Architect has features and built in tools to help you and your team deliver the best solution possible.
- Ultimate Edition: For power users and those working across multiple domains, the Ultimate Edition offers the complete Enterprise Architect experience. With deep support for Business, for Software Engineering and for Systems development, seamlessly integrated into a single development environment, you and your team can always remain in touch and in control of even the most complex and exacting projects.