EViews 8 offers academic researchers, corporations, government agencies, and students access to powerful statistical, forecasting, and modeling tools through an innovative, easy-to-use object-oriented interface. With EViews, users can manage their data, perform econometric and statistical analysis, generate forecasts or model simulations, and produce high quality graphs and tables for publication or inclusion in other applications.
Featuring an innovative graphical object-oriented user-interface and a sophisticated analysis engine, EViews blends the best of modern software technology with the an extensive list of features.
- Basic Data Handling: Includes numeric, alphanumeric (string), and date series; value labels.
- Time Series Data Handling: Includes integrated support for handling dates and time series data (both regular and irregular).
- Statistics: Basic, time series, panel and pool.
- Estimation: Regression, ARMA and ARMAX, instrumental variables and GMMARCH/GARCH, limited dependent, variable models, panel data/pooled time series, cross-sectional data, generalised linear models, single Equation, cointegrating regression, user-specified maximum likelihood.
- Systems of Equations: Basic, VAR/VEC, multivariate ARCH, state space.
- Testing and Evaluation: Includes actual, fitted, residual plots.
- Forecasting and Simulation: Includes state-of-the-art model building tools for multiple equation forecasting and multivariate simulation.
- Graphs and Tables: Includes line, dot plot, area, bar, spike, seasonal, pie, xy-line, scatterplots, boxplots, error bar, high-low-open-close, and area band.
- Commands and Programming: Includes object-oriented command language provides access to menu items.
- External Interface and Add-Ins: Includes EViews COM automation server support so that external programs or scripts can launch or control EViews, transfer data, and execute EViews commands.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org