A combination of power and ease-of-use make EViews the ideal package for anyone working with time series, cross-section, or longitudinal data. With EViews, you can quickly and efficiently manage your data, perform econometric and statistical analysis, generate forecasts or model simulations and produce high quality graphs and tables for publication or inclusion in other applications.
EViews 9.5 offers academic researchers, corporations, government agencies and students access to powerful statistical, forecasting and modeling tools through an innovative, easy-to-use interface. EViews blends modern software technology with cutting edge features. The result is a program that offers unprecedented power within a flexible, object-oriented interface.
- Basic Data Handling: Includes numeric, alphanumeric (string) and date series; value labels
- Time Series Data Handling: Includes integrated support for handling dates and time series data (both regular and irregular)
- Statistics: Basic, time series, panel and pool
- Estimation: Regression, ARMA and ARMAX, instrumental variables and GMMARCH/GARCH, limited dependent, variable models, panel data/pooled time series, cross-sectional data, generalised linear models, single Equation, cointegrating regression, user-specified maximum likelihood
- Systems of Equations: Basic, VAR/VEC, multivariate ARCH, state space
- Testing and Evaluation: Includes actual, fitted, residual plots
- Forecasting and Simulation: Includes state-of-the-art model building tools for multiple equation forecasting and multivariate simulation.
- Graphs and Tables: Includes line, dot plot, area, bar, spike, seasonal, pie, xy-line, scatterplots, boxplots, error bar, high-low-open-close and area band
- Commands and Programming: Includes object-oriented command language provides access to menu items
- External Interface and Add-Ins: Includes EViews COM automation server support so that external programs or scripts can launch or control EViews, transfer data and execute EViews commands.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org