Drive Copy enables migration of online data and applications. Applications remain online during data movement without significant performance delays.
- Read-only mode for virtual disks: mount a virtual disk in read-only mode to make sure no data is altered on the virtual disk during copy or other operations.
- Resume operations on virtual volumes: Drive Copy is now able to resume any operation with a virtual volume in case of disconnection or any other unexpected situation.
- V2V / V2P: migrate a virtual system from one virtual environment to another, or migrate a virtual system to a physical environment.
- Automatic partition alignment: automatically aligns partitions to boost drive performance.
- Restore Wizard: you can restore all types of backup images created with the program.
- P2P Adjust OS: make an existing Windows installation bootable on different hardware.
- Support for Windows 8: accomplish any operation under Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8.
- Scheduling for copy operations: set a time table for copy operations to automatically be executed later.
- Full range of copying operations: copy a full hard disk or a separate partition and resize a partition while copying.
- Migrate OS to dissimilar hardware: migrate existing systems and make them bootable in a new hardware environment.
- File exclude for Copy HDD: when copying a partition or a complete hard drive to a new device, you can now easily exclude data you want to exclude from the copy process.
- Support for major virtual machines: MS Virtual PC, VMware Workstation, VMware Fusion and Oracle VirtualBox 4.
- Boot Corrector: fix most system boot problems that result from human or program error, or a boot virus activity.