Dragon Dictate for Mac
Dragon Dictate for Mac is the ultimate productivity tool that enables you to save time and get more done. Dictate, edit, transcribe and control your computer all by using your voice. Dragon’s accurate speech recognition, customisable capabilities, easy-to-use interface and full transcription flexibility means you get more done — at home, school or work — quickly and accurately.
- Accurately transcribe an audio file of any single speaker’s voice from podcasts or pre-recorded audio files.
- Create transcription-only profiles to accurately transcribe based on recorded sources instead of requiring a live source.
- Only a 90 second audio clip is required to create a profile for the speaker.
- Great for college lectures, interviews, business users with recorded notes…and more!
- Transcribe from many different formats, including .mp3 audio files, in addition to .aif .aiff .wav .mp4 .m4a .m4v.
- Multiple transcription sources allowed within a profile so one user can easily manage different recordings.
- Expanded profile capability to allow multiple transcription sources per profile, making it even easier for one user to transition back and forth from personal dictation to one or more transcription files within the same project.
- Not only can you easily transcribe your own voice memos from a smartphone or portable voice recorder into text, but you can seamlessly mix and match transcribing from other recording sources.
- You can keep all the customisation and vocabulary from your profile without having to switch out to a different profile.
- Compose and reply to emails in Gmail using full text controls, doing dictation and editing natively without having to transfer any text.
- In Safari and Firefox, use voice commands to control your Gmail inbox, giving you even more voice capability within popular applications.
- Use your voice to click on any visible link or to open emails.
- Mix talking and typing with Full Text Control in Apple Pages 4.3.
- Higher performance with drastically reduced latency and faster editing with pure 64-bit application and improved memory management capabilities.
- Improved accuracy over version 3.x, with optimisation for latest speech recognition technology.