Doc-To-Help is used by technical communicators, policy writers, customer support, trainers, and other content creators to create software documentation, online Help, product manuals, policy guides in the formats best usable by their readers.
Users can author in Doc-To-Help’s HTML5-based editor or Microsoft Word and Doc-To-Help will automatically perform formatting for the appropriate media whether it is a software application, the Web, mobile device, or print. Doc-To-Help users also enjoy management and collaboration features to facilitate workflow and protect source content. You get all this in one easy-to-use solution.
- Improve Communication: Make information easy to find for your customers or staff by publishing it where they need it.
- Save Time: Write once and publishing to the Web, desktop, print, and e-book. No need for copy/paste or manual formatting.
- Impress Your Audience: All outputs are meticulously designed to create materials your audience will love to read.
- Reduce Cost: Reduce printing costs and time to market by publishing manuals (and their updates) to your website, intranet, or even Microsoft SharePoint.
- Make Customers Happy: Empower them to find their own answers online, in their applications, on their mobile devices... anywhere.
- Easy Authoring Options: Use our own content editor or use Microsoft Word. In either case, there is no learning curve.
- Unlock Content Stuck in Manuals: Unlock content stuck in Microsoft Word and other instructional materials by transforming them into searchable, online output in minutes.
- Facilitate Teamwork: Work with teams and manage content with source control, collaboration, content management features built-in or integrated with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Invite Discussion, Get Feedback: Allow user rating and comments in your online outputs.