Condusiv’s Diskeeper 16 with DRAM caching guarantees to fix worst performing physical servers or PCs with faster than new performance. Instead of “defragging,” Diskeeper 16’s newest patented engine ensures large, clean contiguous writes from Windows so fragmentation is no longer an issue for HDDs or SSDs. Diskeeper 16 electrifies Windows system performance to operate faster than new with the addition of dynamic memory caching - using idle DRAM to serve hot reads without creating an issue of memory starvation or resource contention.
It is available in the following editions:
- Diskeeper Server: Condusiv’s Diskeeper 16 Server with DRAM caching guarantees to solve the toughest performance problems on physical servers with faster than new performance. Diskeeper 16 is a proactive solution that solves the problem in real-time while running transparently in the background, eliminating fragmentation issues from occurring on HDDs, SSDs and SAN storage systems while also eliminating the IOPS inflation from many small writes and reads.
- Diskeeper Administrator: Diskeeper 16 Administrator saves you time and money by providing complete centralised management of Diskeeper operations for all physical servers and PCs on your network, including installation, configuration, monitoring, updating, email reports, alerts and more.
- Diskeeper Professional: Keeps your PC running at maximum speed and reliability. Diskeeper Professional invisibly eliminates fragmentation-related problems before they occur, increases application performance, speeds up boot times and keeps your PC running faster and more reliably.
- IntelliWrite write I/O optimisation technology: It prevents files from being fractured and broken apart into pieces, with each piece requiring its own I/O operation before being written to disk or SSD in a non-sequential manner
- IntelliMemory read I/O optimisation technology: It intelligently caches active data from read requests using idle memory
- InvisiTasking intelligent monitoring technology: It allows all “background” operations within the system to run with near-zero resource impact on current activities
- Instant Defrag technology: It has been enhanced to monitor volumes to resolve critically fragmented files in real-time that are known to cause performance problems, making it SAN-friendly. This feature is turned off in the event of solid-state drives.
- Enhanced Reporting: It shows how many fragments are eliminated, what that means to percentage of write input/output operations that have been reduced and how much I/O time has been saved on the system as a result. Also, see what percentage of read requests and how much data is cached within idle memory and how much time that has saved your system by serving such requests from DRAM instead of HDD or SSD storage. See free spaces consolidated and many more I/O performance metrics to help you understand what is occurring on your system and how much benefit Diskeeper is providing
- Efficient Mode in addition to an extensive defrag mode, Efficient Mode offers the greatest net gain in system I/O resource savings ever available. It immediately targets and eliminates only fragmentation that directly affects system performance that is on the system before Diskeeper was installed since Diskeeper automatically prevents any new fragmentation after installation
- Free Space Consolidation Engine: Swiftly consolidates free space and tightly integrates with Instant Defrag to handle new fragmentation as soon as it is created
- Terabyte Volume Engine Technology: Engineered to rapidly defragment volumes with hundreds of thousands of files
- Diskeeper Administrator: Management Console makes centralised deployment and management of Diskeeper 16 easy even on the largest networks with hundreds or thousands of physical servers or PCs
- MediWrite technology: Resolves extreme file fragmentation issues that can cause the File Attribute List (FAL) to reach its maximum size limit and risk downtime in environments like MS Exchange or some EHR applications like MEDITECH