SharePoint Discussion Column is a custom column for recording users’ discussion when the item is edited. The SharePoint discussion thread can be listed in chronological order with discussion contents and participants’ names.
- Record discussions without creating new versions
- Empty records are automatically filtered
- Display discussions in all items pages.
The following licences are available:
- Site Collection Licence: applied to a specific site and applies to the number of end-users on that site collection. Recommended if one site collection is required with a Site Collection ID that is unlikely to change frequently (the Site Collection ID will change if SharePoint is re-installed or SharePoint data are transplanted from one server to another)
- Farm Licence: applies the amount of end-users of the largest site collection within a particular farm. Recommended if installing a SharePointBoost product on multiple site collections or if the Site Collection ID changes frequently.
to read installation details and FAQs.