ComponentOne Studio for iPhone is an ASP.NET component suite enables the building of web applications and web pages for the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Android devices. Studio for iPhone controls mimic the look and feel of native user interfaces so that users can provide end-users with a familiar mobile UI.
It is an AJAX compliant and features a rich client-side object model, allowing users to interact with the controls. Users can use their existing ASP.NET skills to create applications for the iPhone, Palm Pre and Android devices and can develop apps using the iPhone UX.
ComponentOne Studio for iPhone comprises:
- Buttons: Users get buttons familiar to iPhone users: C1Button, C1SwitchButton, and C1SegmentedButtons.
- NavigationList: Give mobile end-users a familiar way to navigate their Web site, starting with NavigationList for iPhone.
- Calendar: With Calendar for iPhone, selecting dates and changing months is as easily done with a few taps on the display.
- PickerView: Shows one or more sets of values using a spinning-wheel or slot-machine motif.
- CoverFlow: Visually navigate through album items in a three-dimensional, animated graphical UI with CoverFlow for iPhone.
- Slider: Display a specific continuous range of values for end-users to select from with Slider for iPhone.
- Dialog: Display information to an end-user or get a response from an end-user using this semi-translucent, gray dialog box.
- TabBarController: Successfully manage a set of view controllers with TabBarController for iPhone, and change the appearance of the tab bar.
- LaunchPad: For iPhone's familiar UI allows for multiple pages of navigation and contains a content page, toolbar, and launch pad items.
- ViewPort: For iPhone provides a standard UI for the app, including the header, buttons, content area, toolbar, and nav list control support.
- MultiView: With MultiView for iPhone users can display all their data and more without using up screen space.
- ViewScroller: Add quick navigation through long lists or lengthy content.
ComponentOne Studio for iPhone is included in the
ComponentOne Studio Enterprise Suite.