ChangeVue is a simplified version control system with very few pre-requisites. It integrates directly with PrimalScript, Visual Studio, as well as any other SourceSafe compatible editor, or can be used entirely on its own. It follows the basic model of check-in / check-out and automatically retains old versions of checked-in files and allows you to review and retrieve older versions at any time.
- Simplified Setup Procedure: Automatically creates a repository for you.
- Built-in Editor: Code folding and syntax colouring support for SQL, C and C++.
- Simplified Version Control: No complicated setup procedures, whether you use standard security or the enhanced security, our 3-step setup wizard walks you through the process.
- Synchronisation View: Visually informs you about the status of files in your repository as compared to the files on your local drive.
- Multi-Document Interface: A tabbed multi-document user interface allows you to view and edit multiple file histories, difference views, search results, text and binary editors.
- Built-in Editor: Includes an integrated syntax coloring editor that makes minor changes in your source easy and effortless.
- Multiple IDE Support: Allows ChangeVue to plug into many major IDEs such as Visual Studio, PrimalScript and a number of other popular editors.
- Multiple Repositories: Keep your source documents organised.
- Drag and Drop: Drag and drop operations make moving or copying files, folder or projects easy and fast.
- Built-in Differencing Tools: Determine if a local copy of a file is different from the one in the repository.