Cascaded Lookup is a look-up tool that enhances the lookup functionality that is native to SharePoint. It cross-references existing data from a list or site within the same site collection and applies a combination of filters to reduce the number of options presented in the dropdown menu of the lookup field.
Key features include:
- Set combination of filters on the source or target list to filter items in lookup field.
- Display selected columns of the source list in view item form.
- Conversion among SharePoint Lookup column, Cross-Site Lookup column and Cascaded Lookup column.
- Keep Cascaded Lookup settings when converting into SharePoint Lookup column.
- Build multiple parent-child relationship, No limitation on number of cascading levels.
- Support filter lookup items by multiple columns.
- Support look up information from "Date and Time" and "Number" columns.
- Support Multiple Choice, Multiple SharePoint Lookup, Multiple Cross-Site Lookup, Multiple Cascaded.
- Lookup columns as parent column.
- Support displaying additional columns from lookup list.
- Support adding new items in the source lookup list by the “Create new item…” link.
- Support Cascaded lookup as site column.
- Support export Cascaded Lookup column data to Microsoft Excel.
- Link SharePoint list to Microsoft Access database, support view and edit Cascaded Lookup column data.
- Support export Cascaded Lookup column data to Microsoft Access database.
- Support manage Cascaded Lookup column data in Microsoft Word.
- Support sync Cascaded Lookup column data to SharePoint Workspace.