CA Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP)
CA ARCserve D2D is a disk-based backup solution for Windows-based servers that includes bare-metal
restore for system recovery. CA ARCserve D2D offers infinite, incremental, snapshot-based backups that
may be performed as often as every 15 minutes, so your recovery point is a minimum of 15 minutes. Once
you perform your incremental backups, you can perform bare-metal restore to the same or dissimilar
hardware, whether physical or virtual, and reduce system recovery time to less than one hour in many
Centralised deployment, management and reporting reduce implementation and management effort and provide status information directly to you for increased peace of mind. New host-based backup of VMware virtual servers simplifies protection of all virtual servers on a physical host while the new CA ARCserve Central Virtual Standby provides rapid recovery of any server as a VM for near-instantaneous recovery.
- Peace of Mind: CA ARCserve D2D gives your more control over your evolving environment with a "set it and forget it" solution that simplies protecting your data.
- Savings on Storage: Like data deplication, the single-snapshot backup with infinite, incremental snapshots in CA ARCserve D2D moves justs the data that has been changed and quickly restores the entire disk to any previous backup point in time.
- Simplicity: CA ARCserve D2D is easy to install and use. It is a disk-based backup product designed to provide the perfect combination of fast, simple, reliable protection and recovery for all of your information.
- Perfect Fit: Use as a first backup system or as part of a complete solution that provides addition data protection with fast backups and bare-metal restore to dissimilar hardware.
- Flexibility: Over 70 percent of data resides outside the data center, so protect your desktop and laptops with the same great product that is protecting your servers, including bare-metal restore and block-level, infinite, incremental snapshot backups.
- Cloud Readiness: With connectors to Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and the Windows Azure storage, CA ARCserve D2D is ready to support your cloud storage needs.