iMindMap is a tool for organising, creating, innovating, planning, presenting, notating, learning, structuring, communicating, problem solving and project management.
iMindMap is a simple tool to help users to start thinking in a clear and creative way, it uses a process that has been enhancing the way people think for decades.
It is available in the following Editions:
- iMindMap Home & Student: user-friendly Mind Mapping tool with features to help you capture ideas quickly and make great looking maps your way.
- iMindMap Ultimate: includes a fully featured project management tool with Gantt charts, task tables and integration with Microsoft Outlook and Excel, Mind Map-based presentation tool for designing, creating and delivering animated presentations that can contain links to all types of files, media or websites and the e-Learning builder for building Flash-based learning materials via a simple API (Microsoft Windows only).
- Resource Plus Pack: multimedia resource bundle which complements the iMindMap software as it is packed full of resources such as books, the iMindMap software CD-ROM, DVDs, an iMindMap manual and templates to help and support you so that you can get Mind Mapping fast.
- Compatible with Windows and Mac: use iMindMap on both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Draw relationships: show connections between your ideas.
- Control Points: complete control to edit and format branches, personalised to your style and audience.
- Floating text and image: insert floating text and images, such as your company logo, to personalise your Maps.
- Insert Icons: categorised icons to give clear meaning to your Map messages.
- Insert notes: create notes and even insert tables and hyperlinks.
- Insert Links: insert links and URLs, to make your Map a multimedia library.
- Export as image: PNG image, JPEG image or PDF file.
- Intelligent printing: a wide range of options to tailor your printing to your needs.