Blancco server edition is an effective secure erasure solution for the server environment,
that will destroy data. Detailed gapless audit reporting provided by Blancco meets and
exceeds an compliance or regulatory requirements concerning data erasure. Blancco Server Edition is
purposed for re-use, end-of-life data protection and asset management.
- Supports up to 16 IDE/ATA, SCSI, USB, SATA, , Fibre Channel, FireWire, SAS hard drives of any size
- Extensive server and RAID support via logical and physical arrays
- Automatic XML reporting and data transmission.
- Reports saved on floppy disk, USB or HDD
- USB/SCSI hot plug
- Erasure and detection of locked/hidden sectors (DCO, HPA)
- Erasure and detection of remapped sectors
- Bypass of operating system (e.g. Windows, Linux)
- Bypass of BIOS given hard disk parameters
- High-speed, simultaneous erasure
- Bad sector detection
- Automatic re-use features (reformatting into NTFS, FAT16 or FAT32)
- International erasure standards such as:
- DoD 5220.22-M
- HMG INFOSEC Erasure Standards (Baseline and Enhanced)
- OPNAVINST 5239.1A
- User-defined erasure pattern
- Optional extra; Windows OS and Office serial number detection.