SharePoint Batch Check-In helps overcome the limitations of the SharePoint document versioning management feature by creating a shortcut to file check-in without compromising document versioning integrity. Files usually remain checked-out when multiple documents are uploaded to a SharePoint document library, form library or picture library unless each file is checked in manually. Use SharePoint Batch Check In to check in a group of checked-out files simultaneously and to upload and check in multiple new documents.
Key features include:
- Simultaneously upload and check in multiple new documents.
- Check in documents stored in folders and subfolders.
- Automatically update column values for all the documents as they are checked in.
- Discard check out of several files without manually editing each item.
- Change content type of documents when checking in.
- Check in a local draft that has been checked out to a local draft folder.
- Edit Managed Metadata columns.
- Edit External Data Columns.
- Auto enter the default value in columns.
- Replace the original non-blank value in columns.
- Compatible with SharePoint Cascaded Lookup, Cross-Site Lookup Column and SharePoint Column View Permission.
- Supports SharePoint custom document library.