AutoCAD LT 2014 is a drafting and detailing software, available for Windows and Mac. AutoCAD LT enables you to create precise 2D technical drawings that you can easily edit, repurpose and share.
- AutoCAD LT 2014 for Mac provides native support for DWG technology and the robust tools you expect from AutoCAD LT along with an intuitive Mac OS X interface and support for features such as Multi-Touch Gestures and Cover Flow.
- Introduced an updated file format to accommodate technology and performance improvements.
- Compatible with all previous versions of AutoCAD LT and AutoCAD software and allows you to save drawings in a wide variety of other formats, ranging back to R14 DWG and R12 DXF.
- Dock it at the top or bottom of the screen, or float it transparently over the drawing window.
- Easily view your command history, access recent commands and activate options within commands by clicking on them at the command line.
- Gives you access to custom settings and files at home or at work.
- Upload personalised settings including workspaces, CUI files, and keyboard shortcuts with your online Autodesk 360 account, and download them to another computer.
- Preview edits made with the Properties or Quick Properties palette before applying them to selected objects.
- See the effect of modifying properties such as colour, transparency, or line-type to quickly evaluate options before you make changes.
- Make changes to a drawing from a worksite and print it on a Deployedated HP printer.
- Print drawings directly from AutoCAD WS (web and mobile application) to an HP printer configured for your account.