The AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite delivers AutoCAD LT and Autodesk Inventor LT software together providing a cost-effective way to introduce 3D mechanical CAD into 2D workflows. Start experiencing the benefits of 3D with improved communication with customers and partners, and boosting 2D productivity.
- 3D part-level parametric modelling
- 2D to 3D CAD translation
- 2D drafting and detailing
- Automated DWG drawings
- Access the 3D mechanical CAD tools of Inventor LT and the 2D drafting tools of AutoCAD LT, all in a single cost-effective suite.
- Reuse your AutoCAD LT 2D data in Inventor LT to start designing in 3D. Interoperability helps you maintain productivity as you move to 3D.
- Design, visualise and verify even complex mechanical parts in 3D with more efficiency using part-level parametric modeling tools.
- Generate near-photorealistic renderings of 3D part models to communicate design intent to customers and other reviewers, helping to reduce rework and cycle times.
- Share 3D part designs and update production DWG drawings more quickly and easily using common file formats to help streamline communication. Production-ready drawings automatically update as projects progress and whenever the 3D part model changes.
- Help improve communication when you work with third-party 3D CAD data to help improve communication. Import and export 3D part models in common file formats without relying on file translation software.
Autodesk Inventor LT software enables mechanical design professionals to add the productivity benefits of 3D mechanical CAD,
participate in Digital Prototyping workflows, and compete more effectively. Inventor LT offers powerful part-level parametric modeling,
multi-CAD translation capabilities, automated DWG drawing views, and other advanced capabilities in Autodesk Inventor software.
AutoCAD LT enables users to accurately and efficiently create, document, and share drawings; and includes genuine DWG files that provide stability and compatibility.