Archive Manager enables the capture, indexing, search and archiving of Microsoft Exchange messages and attachments. Consolidate Exchange messages and attachments in a central, searchable repository and manage attachment storage.
Set e-mail retention policies and attachment management policies including stripping and deleting of attachments over a certain age or size. Consolidating data into a central archive and migrate current messages and attachments only.
Main Features Include:
- Single Instance Storage: Store all messages and attachments one time that are sent, received and forwarded within an organisation.
Mailbox Reduction: Compress archived information and reduce the size of your Exchange storage by up to 80%.
Offline Access: Provide access to archives for remote users.
Mobile Support: Support Mobile Devices
- ZeroImpact: Seamlessly capture and manage all email activity to ensure compliance with regulatory policies and identify unauthorized activity.
- KeepSmart: Flexible retention rules help IT administrators keep only the data they need to keep. By creating rules according to their organization’s retention policies, Archive Manager helps achieve compliance with regulatory mandates.
- AccessAnywhere: Allows users who are using mobile devices to seamlessly access messaging data from within the archive.
- SingleStore: Supports archiving from Microsoft Exchange Server, as well as Novell GroupWise and selected SMTP servers all in a single repository.
- FastDeploy: Can be deployed in days, not weeks, and does not require software to be installed on end users’ desktops or on email servers.
- BuiltRight: Dramatically reduces the space required for long-term preservation of messaging data.
- BusinessConnect: Web Services API easily integrates with external systems, and can share data with customer relationship management (CRM) systems and collaboration tools such as Microsoft Office SharePoint Server to better leverage information.
- DiscoverySearch: Offers powerful search to quickly retrieve data to satisfy legal requests. By tagging data for categorisation or later review only relevant data is exported for further analysis and presentation.
- Easily search and find old or even deleted e-mails and keep the folder structure intact. Filtering by subject, to/from, date range, and more allow you to granularly search and find emails and attachments.
- With one, easy to navigate interface, administrators can easily access Archive Manager’s management functions. From this console, they are given the ability to create, update or delete logins, mailboxes, policies, exclusion rules, message tags and more.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com