Allow users to view and edit their personal AD profiles Exclude certain users from managing their own AD information AD properties can be set as editable or read-only Properties & tabs can be added or removed by the administrators from within the web part Send email notifications to system administrators or managers once properties have been changed Record all AD property changes and change attempts in log files Support three property display styles including text box, drop-down list and lookup Allow users to modify properties with multiple entries Allow users to upload thumbnail photos.
- Send notifications on item creation, modification and deletion
- Send notifications based on specified times and intervals
- Send notifications via SMS messages
- Define complex notification conditions
- Send daily and weekly notification summaries
- Specify To, CC, BCC recipients based on user/group columns
- Specify To, CC, BCC recipients based on AD users/groups, email addresses and columns containing email addresses.
- Highlight changes made to items in notifications
- Customisable alternative access mappings for item URL
- Send notifications to users in external list columns
- Exclude users from receiving notifications
- Comprehensive email content customisation
- Inform users prior to sending notifications
- Import/export Alert or Reminder settings
- Supports custom SMTP/SMS server settings