SharePoint Alert Reminder Boost enables you to send changes notifications via SharePoint item event or customised time triggered email and SMS. Optimise your company's workflow by sending detailed, fully-customisable alert e-mails and SMS messages to users whenever an item is created, modified, or deleted. Moreover, e-mail and SMS reminders are automatically sent at customisable intervals to remind employees before deadlines. Both alert emails and reminders can be sent if the specified conditions are fulfilled.
Main Features Include:
- Time-Triggered Reminders: Send time-triggered reminders to specified users. Users can be reminded within minutes, hours, days, weeks, months or years.
- Event-Triggered Alerts: Users can be notified whenever an item is added, modified, and/or deleted.
- Alert Conditions with Powerful Functions:
Determine at what time and under what circumstances e-mails should be sent, ensuring that users will only receive notifications that matter to them and only when they are required. Functions, operators and columns of the list are available as expressions to build these conditions.
- Changes Highlighted in Notification E-Mail: SharePoint Alert Reminder Boost marks the modified details in the e-mail body. Strikethrough represents deleted contents, while highlight means newly-added or modified contents.
- Send Notifications to User/Group Columns: Send notifications to user/group columns in the current list as well as external lists. Furthermore, the recipients can be specified through e-mail addresses, columns containing e-mail addresses, and AD users/groups.