When Active Directory has been in use for a while, a problem with outdated user and computer accounts that do not correspond to real physical users or computers anymore occurs.
With Active Directory Janitor you can search the entire network to easily identify these accounts. You can then decide, from a number of criteria, which ones that are outdated and finally delete, disable and/or move them.
Result: The result is a nice, clean and accurate Active Directory once again.
- Easy to use standard Windows graphical interface.
- Choose among 35 properties (18 NEW properties in 2.0) when scanning your network environment.
- Pick user (NEW in 2.0) or computer accounts to scan in three different ways: Manually, from Active Directory and import.
- Delete, disable, move (NEW in 2.0) and enable Active Directory accounts in seconds.
- Export all or part of your scan results
- Identify user accounts with high security risk (NEW in 2.0)
- For the non-replicated account properties all domain controllers will be contacted and the most recent value will be used.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org