is a contact and customer management system which centralises contact information, organises a diary, tracks sales leads and can be used to organise marketing campaigns for small and medium-sized businesses. Manage customer relationship, target sales, track marketing activity performance, organise a diary and tasks and obtain a complete view of customers.
New Features in ACT! 2012 Include:
- Brand new virtual notepad offers a great alternative to sticky notes
- Capture notes, phone numbers, reminders and prioritsed to-do lists on the desktop.
- Record vital information without needing to open ACT!
- Print off notes and lists, or import them into ACT! and store notes in ACT! against history, activities or notes for specific contacts.
- Searches the entire ACT! database (including contacts, companies, notes, history and others). The user can just type what they are looking for and click 'go'.
New Quick Search:
- Results can be filtered by date - all dates, the last 24 hours, last week or last month.
- Results are shown by relevance and can be double-clicked to explore in more detail.
- Searches can be refined by clicking 'back' if the user is unsure.
Integration with Google Account:
- ACT! can be integrated and synced with Gmail, Google Contacts and Google Calendar.
- Users can send and receive emails through Gmail, and have them automatically recorded against ACT! contacts.
- Users can create and change appointments in either application, and set reminders.
- Users can choose which kind activities to sync and clear them when they're completed.
Managing Contacts on the Move:
- Work on the move with ACT! Connect (additional charge applies).
- Access ACT! data remotely through a web browser, mobile phone, iPad or tablet.
- All your data is stored in 'the cloud' so it can be accessed from virtually anywhere.
- Add new contacts and make changes to existing contacts in real time.
- Synchronise data without needing to have ACT! open.
- Share ACT! contacts with your Google and Yahoo! Accounts.
- Compatible with iPad, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, and Android.
ACT! 2011 Features Include:
- Imports customer data directly from Microsoft Excel and is integrated with Microsoft Outlook.
- Smart Tasks for creating, automating and customising processes such as scheduling calls, sending e-mails and launching e-mail campaigns.
- ACT! Mobile Live online mobile service that enables access to contacts and calendar, notes and history information
- Enables the setting of pre-defined needs to identify target prospect lists and details of existing customers that can be imported into ACT!
- Sage e-Marketing for ACT! enables building, sending and keeping track of marketing campaigns
- Enhanced file security.
(Additional subscriptions may be required for some features.)