- Create PDFs: From your computer or mobile device, convert a document or image to a PDF file anyone can open and view using free Adobe Reader.
- Convert PDF to Office: Spend less time retyping and reformatting. Convert PDFs to Word, Excel, or PowerPoint using your computer or mobile device.
- Combine PDFs: In a browser, merge and organise multiple documents, spreadsheets, web pages, and more in a single PDF file that’s easy to share.
- Store and Share files: Keep your files in the cloud at Acrobat.com. Access them from anywhere on your computers and mobile devices. Easily share them with others.
- Convert PDF Files to Word: Save your PDF as a Microsoft Word document and take your fonts, formatting, and layouts with you.
- Convert PDF Files to Excel: Turn your PDF or just part of it into an editable Excel spreadsheet you can use for data analysis right away.
- Convert Word, Excel, or PowerPoint to PDF: Right from your Office application in Windows, you can create PDFs, start a shared review, restrict PDF edits, and more.
- Print to PDF: Convert files to PDF from virtually any application that prints simply by selecting Adobe PDF as your printer.
- Scan to PDF: When you need to turn a paper document or form into a digital file, just scan it to create a searchable PDF file you can edit.
- Convert HTML Pages to PDF: Save web pages as PDF files to archive web content, review the pages offline, or print them more reliably.
- Convert Existing forms to fillable PDFs: Type less, gather more. Quickly convert your paper, Word, or Excel forms to fillable PDF forms.
- Collect Form Responses using Acrobat Tools: Compile returned forms into one PDF, or host forms using a network folder or Microsoft SharePoint server.
- Merge Multiple Files into one PDF: Make sure they don't miss a thing. Combine documents, spreadsheets, emails, and more in an organised PDF.
- Streamline Document Reviews and Approvals: In shared reviews, people can annotate PDFs with familiar tools. And you can track progress and consolidate comments.
- Export Comments to Word: Save all PDF comments back to the original Microsoft Word document, and update text faster than ever.
- Approve with Electronic Signatures:
Keep projects moving. E-sign your approval right on the PDF. No need to print, fax, or mail the document.
- Get Others to Sign Documents:
Get the green light faster. Send PDFs to others for signature approval, and track them online using the Adobe EchoSign service.
- Integrate with SharePoint: With Acrobat, it's simple and convenient for you to retrieve, open, and save PDFs stored on your company's SharePoint server.
- Store and Access Files: Use Acrobat.com to store your files in the cloud for free, accessing them from Acrobat or Reader on your desktop or mobile device.
- Apply PDF Passwords and Permissions: Get expert protection without being an expert. Add copy and edit protection to any PDF — even right from Microsoft Office applications in Windows.
- Remove Hidden Information: With one click, find and delete sensitive information you can't see, including metadata, attachments, and stored form data.
- Conform to ISO PDF Standards: Create PDF documents that comply with standards managed by the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO).
- Sign Documents Electronically: Track multistep approvals of PDF documents using standards-compliant e-signatures.