SharePoint AD Information Sync provides permitted users with bi-directional synchronisation to keep AD information and SharePoint updated. A log records all activities for locating erroneous entries whether performed manually or automatically.
- Synchronise modifications made to SharePoint list items using AD
- Synchronise information from AD to SharePoint lists
- Synchronise AD users and computers
- Synchronise contacts
- Synchronise manually or automatically according to schedule
- Synchronise specific AD fields
- Synchronise custom AD attributes
- Synchronise AD information to WSS or SharePoint Foundation User Profile Lists
- Support customised LDAP sentences to filter information accurately
- Import and export synchronisation profiles
- Log all synchronisation activities
- Synchronise information from organisationial units
- Exclude specified information in the synchronisation process
- Synchronise user photographs in AD with SharePoint Contact Lists.
The following licences are available:
- Site Collection Licence: applied to a specific site and applies to the number of end-users on that site collection. Recommended if one site collection is required with a Site Collection ID that is unlikely to change frequently (the Site Collection ID will change if SharePoint is re-installed or SharePoint data are transplanted from one server to another)
- Farm Licence: applies the amount of end-users of the largest site collection within a particular farm. Recommended if installing a SharePointBoost product on multiple site collections or if the Site Collection ID changes frequently.
to read installation details and FAQs.