3D-Doctor for Microsoft Windows is 3D image visualisation, rendering and measurement software for MRI, CT, PET, microscopy, scientific and industrial 3D imaging applications.
- Create 3D surface models and volume rendering from 2D cross-section images in real time on PCs
- Export the surface models to STL, DXF, IGES, 3DS, OBJ, VRML, XYZ and other formats for surgical planning, surgical simulation and rapid prototyping applications.
- Calculate 3D volume and make other accurate measurements for quantitative analysis.
- Vector-based tools support image data handling, measurement and analysis.
- Re-slice 3D CT/MRI images along an arbitrary axis.
- Register multi-modality images to create image fusions.
- Aligned slices automatically or semi-automatically.
- Use the 3DBasic scripting tool to create 3D imaging programs.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org